Dear 2021 wedding couples, with lots of my lovely clients who were due to wed in 2020 having to sadly move their weddings to 2021 it means 2021 is going to be a little busier than normal. With that in mind my aim is to photograph your engagement sessions before the end of 2020, this is to simply help lighten my work load for next year but to also allow me to get behind the camera again, because I am really missing being creative and taking photographs.
I am wanting to express my creativity a little more with my engagement sessions this year, here are a couple of ideas I have:
- Sunset into the evening shoot with a campfire, thinking blankets and toasted marshmallow vibes (not sure on location for this one, open to ideas, maybe this would suit a couple with a garden & fit pit?)
- An engagement session in a green house with loads of plants
- You both doing you, have me photograph you both doing your fav hobby, biking, boating, or whatever that may be
- Sunset picnic, strawberry’s, sparkling champagne (I have a gorgeous picnic basket I have always wanted to use!)
- Sunset shoot at the beach but also getting in the water at the end of the shoot
These are just my ideas, I want to hear yours?! Let’s create some magic in 2020!
* Please note engagement sessions can currently take place at a safe 2 metre distance and it makes no difference to the final photographs :-).