one to one photography training
I am extremely excited to be launching my one to one photography training which is aimed to help you level up your photography game. This training is aimed at beginners who want a little help taking their photos to the next level. Whether you are a parent who wants to take nicer photos of your children day-to-day as they are growing up or whether you are a small business that wants to finally get to grips with that camera you bought to photograph your beautiful work, I can help.
Does any of the following sound like you:
- You have a nice camera but don’t quite know how to get the most out of it?
- You want to improve your photography of your children and/or fur babies?
- You have a small business and want to take better imagery for social media to help attract new clients?
- You want an insight into basic editing that can dramatically improve the look of your photos?
One of the great things about this one to one training is that the training will be completely tailored and personalised to your needs as a growing photographer.
I am Gemma the face behind Gemma Giorgio Photography. Nice to meet you! I am a wedding photographer based in Braintree, Essex, and I have been photographing professionally since 2014.
I hope by sharing my skills you can get as much joy from photography as I do. Through working together you’ll be improving a fun hobby and making it one of your life gifts because there is no greater gift than looking back at beautiful memories captured in time.
Being a wedding photographer I can be photographing many different things on a wedding day, this has given me a broad range of photographic skills. From photographing details, portraits, natural emotions, dancing, children, pets, exteriors/interiors, the list is endless!
just some of what you could cover:
– Getting to grips with your DSLR camera
– Learning how to use manual mode
– Constructive feedback on your photographs to help you improve your skills
– Understanding how to photograph in different lighting environments
– Tips on how to engage little ones when taking their photos
– Creating beautiful flat lay photos for your business
– Working with composition
– An introduction into editing in Adobe Lightroom
– Controlling depth of field
– How to back up your photos and keep them safe
– Something not listed? Drop me a message and I’ll let you know if it is something I can help you with.
frequently asked questions
WHERE DOES THE TRAINING TAKE PLACE?
One to one training takes place online via a video call. Be it Skype or FaceTime. An option to meet up at a Braintree location to
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
All you’ll need is:
– A camera, preferably a DSLR but all digital camera are welcome
– A computer with editing software (Lightroom/Photoshop) if you wish to learn more about editing
HOW ARE THE SESSIONS TAILORED TO MY NEEDS?
Before we begin your sessions I will ask what you would like to cover and what you wish to improve. This will enable me to tailor the session to you and your photographic needs.
WHO IS THE TRAINING AIMED FOR?
The training is aimed at photographers who are beginners that wish to have a better understanding of their photographic equipment and improve their photography skill set.
HOW OFTEN IS THE TRAINING?
The one to ones can be as little or as often as you’d like them to be. I would recommend weekly if you purchase multiple sessions, that way it gives you a chance to put what you’ve learnt from the previous week into practice.
WHEN DO YOU OFFER THE SESSIONS?
The sessions take place on weekdays.
WHAT WILL THE STYLE OF LEARNING BE?
The style of learning will be relaxed and at your pace. I am happy to go over things in different ways to help you understand.
HOW MUCH DO THE SESSIONS COST?
One to one sessions can be purchased individually or in multiples of 5’s. A 10% saving has been applied to the multi session collection. Please see prices below.
one to one photography training prices
- 5 x 1-hour video call, each call going over different topics tailored to your photography needs.
- 1 x 1-hour video call going through one topic in focus or several smaller topics tailored to your photography needs.
ideal for all budding photographers
get in touch, I’d love to hear from you!
Here are a few details I need to know before booking in your one to one training. Just know that you’re one step closer to beautiful photos and I am really excited for you! I can’t wait to share my photography skills with you soon.
I aim to respond to all messages within 48 hours, so if you haven’t heard back please check your spam folder.
Be sure to take a look at my pricing above before you get in touch.
T: 07950 555625